Group 12 Amusement Games have been approved for play. Click here for more information.
Effective July 1, 2015, all licensees must submit renewal applications with fees and activity reports online through My Account. Email notification will also be included with your renewal notice and activity report notice. This is based on a new rule, WAC 230-06-124, and changes to WAC 230-06-125.
- Fantasy Sports Presentation in Olympia
- November is National Native American Heritage Month
- Representative Brandon Vick Appointed as Ex Officio Member to the Washington State Gambling Commission.
- Activity Reports can now be amended through My Account.
- Five pit pulls rescued from dog fighting operation in South Seattle, two suspects arrested.
- Indian Gaming Congressional Oversight Hearing
- Special Agent Herrington Awarded NAGRA's "Excellence in Gaming Regulation".
- Illegal Card Games Busted in East Tacoma.
- Commissioners Tour Amusement Game Center and other Gambling Businesses.
- Chris Stearns Re-Appointed as Gambling Commissioner.
- Card Room Industry Contributes a Great Deal to Communities.
- Special Agent Graduates Basic Law Enforcement Academy "Top of Class"