Group 12 Amusement Game Information (updated July 29, 2016)
In an effort to "go green," beginning with the July 14th Gambling Commission meeting, hard copies of the commission packets will no longer be provided at meetings. Hard copies of the agendas will still be available. Materials will be available on our website about one week prior to the meetings for download.
For more information on meeting times, locations and agendas please call 360-486-3453 or write to Julie Anderson.
Effective mid- June 2016, we are no longer sending paper renewals or activity reports to any licensees unless you have signed up for a waiver (WAC 230-06-124 and WAC 230-06-125). All renewals and activity reports will be emailed to the address listed in My Account or for Individuals, the email address that you have provided.
- Economic Market Study on Gambling Underway in Washington State!
- Skokomish Compact Amendment Presentation
- Skokomish Gaming Compact - Proposed Amendment
- Tribal Gaming Contribuitions Help Communities
- Regulation Unit Overview - Invitation
- Economic Market Study on Gambling
- Responsible & Problem Gambling Training
- Fantasy Sports Presentation in Olympia