Effective July 1, 2015, all licensees must submit renewal applications with fees and activity reports online through My Account. Email notification will also be included with your renewal notice and activity report notice. This is based on a new rule, WAC 230-06-124, and changes to WAC 230-06-125.
License Fee Evaluation
At the January, February and March Commission Meetings, the Commissioners will be evaluating our license fee structure.
Please review the following documents for more information:
Update -- April 23, 2015
License Fees in Today's Environment Part 3 presentation - March 2015
Summary of February Commission presentation - February 2015
License Fees in Today's Environment Part 2 presentation - February 2015
Summary of January Commission presentation - January 2015
License Fees in Today's Environment Part 1 presentation - January 2015
Update on License Fee Evaluation - January Meeting location update
Original Mailed Notice - December 22, 2014
- Indian Gaming Congressional Oversight Hearing
- Special Agent Herrington Awarded NAGRA's "Excellence in Gaming Regulation".
- Illegal Card Games Busted in East Tacoma.
- Commissioners Tour Amusement Game Center and other Gambling Businesses.
- Chris Stearns Re-Appointed as Gambling Commissioner.
- Card Room Industry Contributes a Great Deal to Communities.
- Special Agent Graduates Basic Law Enforcement Academy "Top of Class"
- March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- March Commission Meeting - Implemented Lean Projects and Cost Savings Ideas
- March Commission Meeting - Remote Comment Pilot Project
- UPDATED - 2015 Commission Meeting schedule.