Effective July 1, 2015, all licensees must submit renewal applications with fees and activity reports online through My Account. Email notification will also be included with your renewal notice and activity report notice. This is based on a new rule, WAC 230-06-124, and changes to WAC 230-06-125.
License Fee Evaluation
At the January, February and March Commission Meetings, the Commissioners will be evaluating our license fee structure.
Please review the following documents for more information:
Update -- April 23, 2015
License Fees in Today's Environment Part 3 presentation - March 2015
Summary of February Commission presentation - February 2015
License Fees in Today's Environment Part 2 presentation - February 2015
Summary of January Commission presentation - January 2015
License Fees in Today's Environment Part 1 presentation - January 2015
Update on License Fee Evaluation - January Meeting location update
Original Mailed Notice - December 22, 2014
- Commissioners Tour Amusement Game Center and other Gambling Businesses.
- Chris Stearns Re-Appointed as Gambling Commissioner.
- Card Room Industry Contributes a Great Deal to Communities.
- Special Agent Graduates Basic Law Enforcement Academy "Top of Class"
- March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- March Commission Meeting - Implemented Lean Projects and Cost Savings Ideas
- March Commission Meeting - Remote Comment Pilot Project
- UPDATED - 2015 Commission Meeting schedule.
- Commission votes to forward Tribal-State Compact Amendments to Governor Inslee
- The newest Focus on Gambling newsletter is now available!
- 2014 - The Year in Review
- Agency Overview & Update given to Senate Commerce & Labor Committee
- Amy B. Hunter appointed as new Deputy Director
- UPDATED 1/13/15 -Tentative agreement reached on proposed amendment to 27 Tribal-State Gaming Compacts
- Proposed 27 Tribe Amendment Presentation
- Gambling Commission Helps Nonprofit Bingo Continue Their Important Work
- Notice of Rule Changes for Online Processes
- Chris Stearns elected Chair and Bud Sizemore Vice Chair of the Washington State Gambling Commission
- Detective Ed Troyer appointed as Gambling Commissioner
- The newest Card Room Connection newsletter is now available!
- Employers are now able to do address changes through My Account.
- Make your Second-Half Payment online by signing into My Account!
- Attention Commercial Stimulant Licensees: You can now renew online by signing into My Account!
- Transition from Paper to Electronic forms and Submission of Documents and Payment of Fees Electronically
- Employers of Gaming Representatives can now reprint their employee's renewal application online