License Fee Evaluation
At the January, February and March Commission Meetings, the Commissioners will be evaluating our license fee structure.
Please review the following documents for more information:
License Fees in Today's Environment Part 2 presentation - February 2015
Summary of January Commission presentation - January 2015
License Fees in Today's Environment Part 1 presentation - January 2015
Update on License Fee Evaluation - January Meeting location update
Original Mailed Notice - December 22, 2014
- Commission votes to forward Tribal-State Compact Amendments to Governor Inslee
- The newest Focus on Gambling newsletter is now available!
- 2014 - The Year in Review
- Agency Overview & Update given to Senate Commerce & Labor Committee
- Amy B. Hunter appointed as new Deputy Director
- UPDATED 1/13/15 -Tentative agreement reached on proposed amendment to 27 Tribal-State Gaming Compacts
- Proposed 27 Tribe Amendment Presentation
- Gambling Commission Helps Nonprofit Bingo Continue Their Important Work
- Notice of Rule Changes for Online Processes
- Chris Stearns elected Chair and Bud Sizemore Vice Chair of the Washington State Gambling Commission
- Detective Ed Troyer appointed as Gambling Commissioner
- The newest Card Room Connection newsletter is now available!
- Tentative 2015 Commission Meeting schedule released.
- Employers are now able to do address changes through My Account.
- Make your Second-Half Payment online by signing into My Account!
- Attention Commercial Stimulant Licensees: You can now renew online by signing into My Account!
- Transition from Paper to Electronic forms and Submission of Documents and Payment of Fees Electronically
- Employers of Gaming Representatives can now reprint their employee's renewal application online