Amend Quarterly Report
Did you know that you can make changes to your Quarterly License Report even if you've already submitted it? Just follow these instructions:
- Sign into your SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account and navigate to My Account
- Select the ‘License Reports’ tab
- Select ‘See/Amend Past License Report.'
- This opens ‘Amend/Recent History’ tab
- Select ‘Amend Report’ for the quarter you'd like to amend. (To print a copy of the report, select 'Print for Records' to view a PDF version.)
- On the data entry screen, enter the corrected amounts, then select 'Next.'
- Review the summary page to verify the information you entered, then select 'Next'
- On the 'Sign' page, fill out the ‘Signature and Verification’ section. Check the box at the bottom and select 'Submit.'
- The confirmation page will indicate whether or not an additional Quarterly Licensee Fee (QLF) is due
- You may return to the 'Amend/Recent History' tab to print a copy for your records